New Portland OR Car Audio Shop

Car Audio Spot
10+ year member

Hello from Car Audio Spot. Our website is http://www.thecaraudiospot.com. We are serving everyone in the greater metro portland area for
and

Our website is set up so it can be an easy to use affair for people. All you need to do is navigate it and figure out exactly what you are looking for your car. Also if there is something you are after that we currently do not carry feel free to ask as we are sure to help you with that asap.

We focus on mobile installs as we find it pointless how most shops force customers to wait in a cramped little waiting room for hours, and if you want a mobile install they charge 3 times as much!. Instead we offer mobile installs at no extra cost to the customer. We come to you whether it be home, work, or somewhere else, we can install at almost any location.

Our staff is consisted of some of the best people in the area that grew tired of being treated poorly by large companies, and being forced to forgo quality to save an extra 10 minutes on an installation (you know who those other shops are).

Our prices are the most competitive around and if you find a local retailer with a better price we will not only match it but we will beat it by a buck. We call it our One Dollar Low Price Guarantee.

If you have any questions feel free to give us a call or just post on our myspace page. http://www.thecaraudiospot.com/. Thanks for taking the time to read this and i hope i didnt violate any forum rules for posting //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

anj46907 - We are adding all the MTX stuff we have tomorrow to the site. So it should be updated more. What line of subs where you talking about?

Enellz - Thanks. We thought people would actually enjoy this method more. All in all if you have a car that does well on gas and you do it right it doesnt cost anything extra. Certain companies out there charge 3 times as much for just driving a few miles which we think is complete BS. Our goal is to take the mentality of Les Schwab where you always know your money is going to be spent well and youll get amazing service.

Interesting.
Have any questions moh.vze? You said in another post what are good car audio shops out there. We have been working hard to make sure you now have a definite answer //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

so you carry pioneer, JVC, and MTX

is that all? or is there more?
For what item? We tended to go with the best overall brands. Ones that deliver quality at not an extreme price. I mean if someone is after a specific product or brand we can always pre order it.

True on the mainstream part but you need to look at it from this perspective they are good brands i mean maybe they arent as good as boston but most people dont want to pony up the money to get boston because frankly they just want some good sound. However if someone has a special request we can always get that done for an install. Pretty much anything needed we can do.

humm the come to you house parts kinda scares me, what kind of back ground check do your employees go through?....i mean there installers and they know where you live, what more do they need to make your life hell the next night

also what would be a price for an alarm instal lol...

Have any questions moh.vze? You said in another post what are good car audio shops out there. We have been working hard to make sure you now have a definite answer //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif
True. This shop is strange. So you guys drive to us? I was hoping more of a badass shop that holds competitions and sell Fi Audio or DC Audio or Sundownz products or something =]. I'm always buying my subs online and shipping is always the thing that drags me down.

I'm also looking for a shop that is close to the Beaverton/Portland area that holds popular audio contests. It seems like all the big ones are in California.

Your style of service is interesting though. If only you guys were around last year when I needed a Viper car alarm installed =[

I was going to go all out and get all the extra sirens and goodies. I think best buy wanted to charge 650$ for that one 1 mile radius viper alarm and a few addons.

However, I've decided not to get an alarm because it's not worth it (yet).

oh, and does your shop build custom boxes?

humm the come to you house parts kinda scares me, what kind of back ground check do your employees go through?....i mean there installers and they know where you live, what more do they need to make your life hell the next night
also what would be a price for an alarm instal lol...
Well we have a location right now we can have you drive to but its not an official shop just yet until we decide on a place. Lots of choices and its easier said than done picking one. If us driving out to you is something you are worried about well we can put that at rest as all employees we have as it stands i have known for more than 10 years in the business. We are not hiring someone right out of school. Also keep in mind we can go most anywhere such as your place of work or somewhere else the key point is to make things easier on you and not force you to sit around and be bored. Furthermore we do have a location right next to vancouver mall for people to drop off cars and we can work on them there.

For alarms all prices we have are with installs.

http://www.thecaraudiospot.com/products/carsecurity/

True. This shop is strange. So you guys drive to us? I was hoping more of a badass shop that holds competitions and sell Fi Audio or DC Audio or Sundownz products or something =]. I'm always buying my subs online and shipping is always the thing that drags me down.
I'm also looking for a shop that is close to the Beaverton/Portland area that holds popular audio contests. It seems like all the big ones are in California.

Your style of service is interesting though. If only you guys were around last year when I needed a Viper car alarm installed =[

I was going to go all out and get all the extra sirens and goodies. I think best buy wanted to charge 650$ for that one 1 mile radius viper alarm and a few addons.

However, I've decided not to get an alarm because it's not worth it (yet).

oh, and does your shop build custom boxes?
With us carrying products like fo cal its something that we will do eventually but the cost of carrying those versus the amount of people purchasing them just isnt yet worth it, but we of course can do custom orders //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Im sorry for the high price you where forced to pay ouch. We have the nice 1 mile radius for only 399 right now as its a special we are doing. Do you also have trunk / pins , and a backup battery? For competitions we will be doing those in the upcoming months after we decide on a true shop location. Also we do custom boxes. What are you looking to get?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...