New Exclusive VMInnovations Promo Code for You!

Participant count
  • Participant list

LuckyatVMI
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
Good morning everyone,

A few folks noted that our old code expired so here is a new one for you //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif You can now save up to $40 while shopping for car audio, alarms, and other installation accessories at VMInnovations.com. The new code is: VMCARAUDIO and it expires on December 30th.

Discount breakdown:

• $11 off $150 or more
  • $22 off $300 or more
  • $40 off $600 or more

Questions or comments? Please post away or PM.

Thanks,

Lucky@VMI

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Mr Lucky! I wanna say thanks for being an awesome vendor here at Ca.com! My friend wasn't able to get an amplifier (because of the cost) until I told him about You and VM INNOVATIONS, so a product he wasn't able to afford, he now can. He was entering the promo code and it keeps saying the code was not valid. I was wondering if it is a code that may need to be reactivated, even though it's not supposed to expire till June 9th. He is still gonna get the amplifier through you (I sold him on the excellent customer service and track record for customer satisfaction) but I was wondering is there a way to make it work?

Thanks Mr Lucky!!!

Joseph

Just an FYI when I add the Sennheiser HD428 headphones to the cart they are $40 versus the $28 they are supposed to be for the deal of the day.

Just an FYI when I add the Sennheiser HD428 headphones to the cart they are $40 versus the $28 they are supposed to be for the deal of the day.
Sounds like a glitch, sorry about that. If you are still interested I'll be happy to send a promo code your way to bring the price down to $25.

Cheers,

Lucky

oh my bad. I was reading reviews on their website where people were getting them for 112 shipped with code but it was a CACO code. My mistake.
Yup for the code to work and take off an additional $11 off, your total order must be $150 or more //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

LuckyatVMI

10+ year member
Senior VIP Member
LuckyatVMI
Lincoln, NE (VMInnovations HQ)
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date