New CAB-22 Amplifier Video from Apex Audio (Formerly CAB)

Participant count
  • Participant list

Firewalker

CarAudio.com VIP
nowhere
Are out, they received 200 of the pre-orders via overnight freight. They paid 10,000 dollars to get them overnight shipping and ASAP to keep their schedule.

They are rated at 2,200@ 1ohm Certified and dyno testing by Sundown on multiple occasions has put them much higher. The one they are releasing to customers right now just did at Certified 2477@ 1ohm and 14.50 Derrick said at 14.4 it would drop around 10 watts.

Mine is a pre-order so hoping to get notification it has shipped soon. Video is attached and pictures of course. Half Bridge design. I paid 199.95-20 dollars early discount plus extra for a 1 year warranty. That is the only complaint I think people are having to have to pay for a warranty for it and I can see why. But for 220 bucks with the 1 year warranty I will take a chance and see what happens.

Very 1st Video, idk why it won't show the direct link but oh well.

Attachments

• Cab-22 Box.jpg
    Cab-22 Box.jpg
    26.9 KB · Views: 106
  • Cab-22 with remote.jpg
    Cab-22 with remote.jpg
    27.5 KB · Views: 101
  • Cab-22 guts.jpg
    Cab-22 guts.jpg
    40.6 KB · Views: 123
Last edited:
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.