New build in car w Factory Amp HELP!!

Participant count
  • Participant list

ctom3

CarAudio.com Newbie
Texas
I own a 2013 Ford Mustang with the Shaker 500 factory audio system. this comes with a factory amp in the drivers side kick panel. I have a sub and an amp I would absolutely LOVE to install in my car. The problem is that I have the factory head unit. i’ve been looking through forums and tutorials and the best way I think i’ve found is to use a LOC which I have ordered from kicker. Another problem i’m having is where to connect the LOC at; to the wires coming from the factory amp, the factory head unit or the factory trunk speakers. please help and if there’s any easier ways lmk.

p.s. I don’t have the funds to purchase an aftermarket head unit.
also the amp will only power the sub.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.