New Build HELP 09 toyota sienna. Wiring, placement

Participant count
  • Participants list

CHRISLOISELLE84

CarAudio.com Newbie
PA
Hey everyone, please excuse my ignorance. So I have a few questions on my build and was hoping someone would help me out and point me in the right direction.

First off let me explain my build let everyone know what I have. Knuconcepts 1/0 OFC wire did big 3. Same wire used to feed power to Knuconcepts fused distribution block. All wire is Knuconcepts OFC wire. Boss 8 farad cap. Boss AR4000D mono Amp. With Knuconcepts Karma Kable twisted 8 gauge OFC wired 2 15" Gravity war zone DVC subs. Wired to 1 ohm in a slot port custom enclosure. 2 1200 watt 4 channel amps 8-DS18 PRO-FU10.4 10" MIDS.- 10"/2- DS18 PRO-M8.2NEO 8" MIDS/4-DS18 PRO-NEO6R 6.5" MIDS. 4 DS18 TW820 super tweeters and 2 DS18 PRO-DR250 compression driver horns.

Should I run my tweeters and compression drivers on its own amp by adding an one or should I have my tweeters and compression drivers hooked up to some of my mids with a passive crossover. What should my amps be set to I'm currently only using the high pass filter should everything be on the high pass filter. Should I have any mids on full/lp. Again excuse my ignorance but I really wanna learn this. How so I set the. High pass filter and to what for mids and highs
Should I upgrade my amp?
How should I wire my subs
How much wattage should be put into speakers?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 4, Guests: 12)

This is going to be an absolute mess physically and acoustically no matter how you slice it, but I'll bite. Why so many different sized drivers? What are you hoping to accomplish here? What 4 channel amps are meant to be driving this? Did you have some sort of frequency ranges in mind when you purchased all of those components?

This is going to be an absolute mess physically and acoustically no matter how you slice it, but I'll bite. Why so many different sized drivers? What are you hoping to accomplish here? What 4 channel amps are meant to be driving this? Did you have some sort of frequency ranges in mind when you purchased all of those components?
He’s going for that Brazil/Hawai’i/Mexico set up lol...I wouldn’t be surprised if he was using a Taramps, Stetsom etc...

He’s going for that Brazil/Hawai’i/Mexico set up lol...I wouldn’t be surprised if he was using a Taramps, Stetsom etc...
My only audio tap-out to date was one of those. 137 on the meter and it sounded like that was at 1500hz. Sounded like a thousand ice cream trucks packed into a shipping container. ******* nighmare fuel.

My only audio tap-out to date was one of those. 137 on the meter and it sounded like that was at 1500hz. Sounded like a thousand ice cream trucks packed into a shipping container. ******* nighmare fuel.
Yeah Brazil and all those other latino/Spanish places go waaay overboard than we do in Hawaii lol they got mobile concert cars and ****

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...