New Audio Shop in AUGUSTA, GA - LOOK

Participant count
  • Participant list

DaveDSMer
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
Ok guys I just went to a new audio shop today in Augusta. If I remember right the name is Mobile Audio Concepts. It is on Washington Rd a little past Wild Wings. It is in the same shopping plaza as Bob's Tropical Fish next to the Toyota Dealership there. Well, I went in there and they carry stuff like RE subs and such. I had to do a double take. The guy I talked to was really friendly and was talking about how they build their custom boxes and such. The only do ported designs and he gave me a rundown of how they design them. I was blown away at the kind of technology they are using there.. I mean wow. He was talking about some program that downloads all the cash test and structure data about every vehicle out there so it can calculate how much pressure all the points on the car can take and makes a box to optimize the pressure levels. He had his guys working on a car in the back there.. looked like a newer charger. He said they had 2 12" subs with 150 watts going to them. The car was shaking the whole building.. I was like you have to be kidding. This is hands down the best audio shop in the area. If you are in the Augusta area you HAVE to stop by and talk to them. They didn't have a whole ton of products on the floor yet as they are pretty new but I was impressed. He said they plan on holding a db drag on the 17th this month about 5pm or so at the store there so drop by and check it out.

Ok guys I just went to a new audio shop today in Augusta. If I remember right the name is Total Mobile Authority. It is on Washington Rd a little past Wild Wings. It is in the same shopping plaza as Bob's Tropical Fish next to the Toyota Dealership there. Well, I went in there and they carry stuff like RE subs and such. I had to do a double take. The guy I talked to was really friendly and was talking about how they build their custom boxes and such. The only do ported designs and he gave me a rundown of how they design them. I was blown away at the kind of technology they are using there.. I mean wow. He was talking about some program that downloads all the cash test and structure data about every vehicle out there so it can calculate how much pressure all the points on the car can take and makes a box to optimize the pressure levels. He had his guys working on a car in the back there.. looked like a newer charger. He said they had 2 12" subs with 150 watts going to them. The car was shaking the whole building.. I was like you have to be kidding. This is hands down the best audio shop in the area. If you are in the Augusta area you HAVE to stop by and talk to them. They didn't have a whole ton of products on the floor yet as they are pretty new but I was impressed. He said they plan on holding a db drag on the 17th this month about 5pm or so at the store there so drop by and check it out.

maybe it was a earthquake...//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif

go down to the shop and see for yourself then. I am just trying to help the local guys find a good audio shop. Selection here is very poor so having a shop open up that actually knows their stuff is kind of a big deal.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...