New and up coming Car Audio companies and Older Companies that aren't cutting it

• Thread starter <Plater>
  • Start date
  • Replies 2
  • Views 4K
    Participant count
  • Participant list
&

<Plater>

What are some of the new Car Audio companies and how good are there products. Plus opinions on older car audio companies that are more interested in the bottom line then making quality products now a days.

Originally posted by :What are some of the new Car Audio companies and how good are there products. Plus opinions on older car audio companies that are more interested in the bottom line then making quality products now a days.
There are several new companies trying to make a name for themselves. Memphis is one there stuff is pretty decent. Crossfire makes some pretty good stuff. Contrary to popular beliefs, Audiobahn

makes decent products for the money.

There are lots of new companies out that have very good items. But depending on what you call new. Memphis has been out for 3 years. Crossfire 4 years. Audiobahn has hit the 2 year mark. Many companies will buy out another company change a few small things and call it something new. I think some of the old school products are just sitting back on their name to carry them. Rockford comes up to me as company that had a great product but did not do enough new research and devloping. MTX had a slump for few years but some of the upper end stuff is worth the money like the class D line of amps from MTX.

If you want a brand that carries everything from video,DVD,caps,amps,subs,midrange,wire for the money I favor Ma audio. Not a lot of companies can put the money up to research and develop a full line. Ma audio has a lower end like the Maw set of subs with 300 watts rms for a 12 to the synergy line like the synergy 12 which has a peek of 3000 watts. They carry the Hc- 4002 wich is 2000w x2 or 4000 watts mono @14.4volts. They carry a 1,2.5,5,10,50 farad caps. I am currently running a full Ma audio setup and could not be more pleased. Ma audio is kinda new it has been around for 3 years but is slowly catching on. It has a bad rep from it's Mobile Authority roots. Just my 0.02 cents

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.