never recieved wire from cyoung88

desitdt
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
cyoung88, who is supposed to be a good guy and a good seller sold me some 1/0. he shipped most of it but forgot one piece. after a few days he got back on and said he just found it and shipped it out, this was about amonth ago, and i never recieved that piece of wire. granted it was only a 3 feet piece and doesnt have much value, but he hasnt logged on since jan. 15th and i still havnt recieved that piece of wire or a small refund of any kind. Its not a big deal Its jut the morality of it.

Last edited by a moderator:
i dont think he cares about the wire at this point, but more about the point that he did not get what he paid for.......

i dont think he cares about the wire at this point, but more about the point that he did not get what he paid for.......
agreed i wouldnt be entirely happy either. even tho it was just a small peice of wire

i posted this mainly to see if anyone else on this site personally knows him, and to remind him to send the wire out. I doubt he perpously didnt send it but it still needs to be sent.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

desitdt

10+ year member
Senior VIP Member
desitdt
Tallahassee, Fl
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies