Never Heard of this Amp; Got it for Free

It's one of the many American Hifi brands that are commonly found on ebay. None of them are good -- although I would not consider them unusable. Xplore, Volfenhag, DHD, American Pro, Performance Teknique to name a few.
Fuses will give you an idea of actual power.
I THINK that's one of the larger ones - so maybe a pair of 30's? That'd be ~500w rms at best. 125x2 at 2. Prob 75-100 at 4. Just guessing of course.

Last edited:
Yea look at the fuse rating, I once bought a old school looking 200 watt pioneer amp on ebay and when I got it, it had a 5 amp fuse in it, when I took the lid off it, it was basically empty on the inside and had lead weights inside it. I made the seller take the POS back.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.