Northeast Region NESPL Hits Lewiston Maine 8/16/14

CT,DC,DE,MA,MD,NH,NJ,NY,PA,RI,VT,WV
    Participant count
  • Participants list

SPL Blazer
10+ year member

SPL Event Promoter
New England SPL will be there handling the SPL,Bass Brawlin and Exhaust Wars.

TMP Elite and The Androscoggin Bank Colisée are hosting yet another Inside Out Car Show...RAIN OR SHINE. Donations will go to Several Charities.This will be a family friendly show(NO DOGS/PETS ALLOWED) with trophies. Tickets are on sale now for Pre-Registration for inside and outside spots. Presale tickets for inside is $30.00 and outside presale is $15.00( Both include 4 Prize Raffle Tickets)if prepaid...You will be able to purchase tickets through the The Androscoggin Bank Colisée either online at Androscoggin Bank Colisée | Lewiston, Maine or in person and they will be providing the facility, food and drinks(No Outside Drinks Or Food on Premises) Vendor spots are open inside and outside of Colisee. Vendor spots are $100(8x8) per spot outside or $100(5 foot table) inside. Swap Meet will be happening. Bring your car parts and make a 25 dollar donation to set up. The Pit Girls will be in attendance. There will be Trophies awarded, along with live music and DJ'ing, raffles and 50/50, SPL, Exhaust and more!

Live Performances will be announced

HIP-HOP:

The Element

APE the GRiM

Get Wright Ent

Troublesumz

ROCK:

Render Maine

Leaving Eden

A Simple Complex

Moticon

Sound provided by https://www.facebook.com/VectorSonics

The Pit Girls will be there!!

Security Provided by Business Code Security

Charities That Will Benefit From This Event Are Listed Below!!

Reach Out WorldWide: http://www.roww.org

Suicide Awareness: SAVE | Suicide prevention information, suicide, depression awareness

Crohn's Disease: CCFA: Crohn's | Colitis | IBD

Cystic Fibrosis Foundation: Cystic Fibrosis Foundation - Home

great time today, tough competition but the crx pulled one out by a tenth over my good buddy hispls //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

wow this is great. please al that can attend do so.

as i have Crohn's Disease . in my state i have been told i have it the worst. my docs have never seen anybody that has it as bad as i do.

i have 9 holes in my body from it, now have a bag on.

anyway im glade to see this. please raise a lot of money. i need a cure..........

also have a great time. wish i could go. never been to a sound event.

[quote name='CRXBMPN']great time today, tough competition but the crx pulled one out by a tenth over my good buddy hispls :)[/QUOTE]

Ah I missed ya bud. What time did you come in at? I was there from about 1-2.

Thanks for the demo @hispls; . Just gotta double up your power now for next season :naughty:

[quote name='Kangaroux']Ah I missed ya bud. What time did you come in at? I was there from about 1-2.

Thanks for the demo @hispls; . Just gotta double up your power now for next season :naughty:[/QUOTE]

He got there pretty late. Not doubling power, but shrinking the cabin area by half (which is a lot more theoretical gain). Yep. Next year back seats are gone for good and it'll be a wall a bit behind the B pillar... I'm too tall to bring it right up to the edge of the doors and sit comfortable. I think if I can double the enclosure volume, find some more port area, and reduce the volume I'm trying to pressurize I can gain 4-5dB real world.

[quote name='big scott']wow this is great. please al that can attend do so.
as i have Crohn's Disease . in my state i have been told i have it the worst. my docs have never seen anybody that has it as bad as i do.
i have 9 holes in my body from it, now have a bag on.

anyway im glade to see this. please raise a lot of money. i need a cure..........

also have a great time. wish i could go. never been to a sound event.[/QUOTE]

That's a bad hit, bro. I'd get on some medical marijuana for that. It might not help, but you'll be so ******* high you won't mind as much.

[quote name='CRXBMPN']great time today, tough competition but the crx pulled one out by a tenth over my good buddy hispls :)[/QUOTE]

******* sandbagger. I would have been cool with a tie. If I knew you had another 10th saved up I'd have taken out the front seats. Well played though, you earned that loudest of the day.

well its not legal yet in my state. i have already been told when it does go throw ill be put on it.

right now im on 3 heavy pain killers. and it really dont touch the pain.

He got there pretty late. Not doubling power, but shrinking the cabin area by half (which is a lot more theoretical gain). Yep. Next year back seats are gone for good and it'll be a wall a bit behind the B pillar... I'm too tall to bring it right up to the edge of the doors and sit comfortable. I think if I can double the enclosure volume, find some more port area, and reduce the volume I'm trying to pressurize I can gain 4-5dB real world.

That's a bad hit, bro. I'd get on some medical marijuana for that. It might not help, but you'll be so ******* high you won't mind as much.

******* sandbagger. I would have been cool with a tie. If I knew you had another 10th saved up I'd have taken out the front seats. Well played though, you earned that loudest of the day.
Hah I did not have any bags of sand with me. I actually forgot to put my front visors down on the first run... I think that was the tenth I needed. Thank you though //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.