Northeast Region NESPL 2012 Season Finale - Sept 29th

CT,DC,DE,MA,MD,NH,NJ,NY,PA,RI,VT,WV
    Participant count
  • Participant list

SPL Blazer
10+ year member

SPL Event Promoter
NESPL returns to Sanford Sound of Sanford Maine for last of three SPL competitions this season. Sanford shows are always a great time, you don't want to miss out on them.

The final NESPL competition of the 2012 season will be on Saturday September 29th, registration at 11am.

We'll have our SPL and Sound N' Style format offered as well as a music format to be determined later. Possible Door Slam comp, for prize money.

Entry fee's will be $20 per format, add Bass Brawlin for an additional $10.

We'll be handing out our special end of the season trophies at this show, so don't miss out on it.

It all goes down on September 29th, 2012.

Sanford Sound

1458 Main St

Sanford Maine, 04073

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

Disconnect the RCA's or hi-level input to the JBl amp. turn the system on, If the noise continues, it's a ground or noise issue with the amp.If it...
Thanks for the link to this video, I've seen this one before but it's not for component speakers which is what I'm going to install and the part...
Try crutchfield.com and use the application that gives you replacement options for system components. I ripped out the entire system in my Mustang...
It is in eBay. It is a bit more complicated. You clip off the gray blocks on your radio's harness and splice in the new harness by color matching...
Nice, much better looking version Ford than its American counterpart. Go down to the local stereo shop and tell them you want to the work yourself...

About this thread

SPL Blazer

10+ year member
SPL Event Promoter
SPL Blazer
Peabody, Massachusetts, United States
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date