Nemesis subwoofers ? (what the hell are they ?)

Any recent news? I heard a pair of the 12s mystical line, 800 rms and they sound pretty good... I've owned Toby subs, RF, and a pair of SD SA and from the test I had these stack up on par with the lower end SA ... More information, and personal experiences would be nice, I just stumbled upon this forum trying to find out more about this so called Nemesis.
I"m still running my pair of M 12s and so far so good (not the greatest woofer but they have lasted almost a year and a half with no issues).
If you plan on running 500 to 800 watts on each then there not a bad choice. Once you start getting to the 1000 watt mark I would start looking at least at a budget 3 inch coil woofers (American Bass XR or the new Soundqubed HDS3's that are coming out next month).

Any recent news? I heard a pair of the 12s mystical line, 800 rms and they sound pretty good... I've owned Toby subs, RF, and a pair of SD SA and from the test I had these stack up on par with the lower end SA ... More information, and personal experiences would be nice, I just stumbled upon this forum trying to find out more about this so called Nemesis.
It's already been said. They're off-the-shelf cookie cutter Chinese fare. Nothing different than a dozen other "brands", and not priced particularly attractively. While you may be supporting a "local" business, the local guy is no more than a brand name and a warehouse.

I've got one of there top of the line 15" nemesis colossal V1 subs i bought it used so I didn't pay the 800$ price tag they want for them new

It's a huge 73lb sub with a 5" tall and 10.12" wide motor 10" spiders 8 layer 3" 63mm WH voice coil and it's got good excursion for sure but I wouldn't pay what they are asking for them no way in hell lol i mean the guy thst owns the company doesn't know Jack **** about car audio hell he didn't even know that the new V2's have different size voice coils the 12/15" have a 5" and the 18 has a 4" he thought they all had 4" coils what a dumbass . I remember back when i was wanting to start my own brand I was contacted by the build house where he gets them from and so I know is all he's doing is buying a couple of pallets at a time they slept the decal on it they'll even print the cardboard boxes to have your business logo on it then he's flipping a $250 sub for 699$.

Main the future issue I see with these subwoofers is durability because I've never had a subwoofer so easy to take the soft Parts out of it barely had any glue holding it together and it was a very easy to remove glue at that

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.