Need to replace front comp Amp: Need SMALL Amp Recommendations.

Pete
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
I am looking for an amp to run my front components, but I want to keep it under the passenger seat of my car where the current amp is.

The amp I have now is 8 x 9.75 x 2.1" and BAAAARELY fits. the amp can be a little longer but no taller or deeper.

Oh, and I want somewhere between 90 and 130 actual watts by 2 channels. (90-130x2)

Right now money is not much of a concern,, but would like some inexpensive suggestions as well as a price range that could get me into the JL - Orion - Xtant category.

Thanks,

Pete

The 1.1i is a full range mono block though. So you would have to have two or run both sides from the one channel and lose stereo capability in the front.

I think the Planet Audio BB100.2 might be the amp I'm looking for, unless anyone has something bad to say about it.

Where can I get a good deal on the planet audio amp?

Oh, and I think the Xtant mono block 1.1 are cool as hell too.... I've had way to many killer install ideas using 6 or 8 of those little amps mounted and molded all over the car.

Thanks guys

Pete

Look into some of the Eclipse amps. Mine is a four channel is about the size you need so a two channel Eclipse should be the size you need. They sound excellent too.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.