need some help

Participant count
  • Participant list
I know of two people who have bolted their boxes to the floor of their car's. I have never done it myself but I'd say that that would stop someone from getting the box, the theif could still unscrew your subs and get them out though. Another problem with doing this would be putting holes in your floor but that's up to you.

The best way to do this is to remove some of the interior pannels around the enclosure so you have access to the part of the enclosure that is not very easy to get at. Once this is done you can secure the enclosure, put back the interior panels, and then fora thief to remove your enclosure, they would have to also remove all the panel's to release it.

What kind of car are we talking about here otherwise? I may have a few other specific ideas.

Take it easy,

-zane

i drive a 94 Jeep Grand Cherokee, im thinkin of gettin one Cerwin-Vega 12" sub with Q-Logic enclosure, and a Pioneer 300watt amp, im placing the amp under the back seats which has alot of room and i am able to bolt/hold it down, and i need to get me a fire extinguisher. for the sub, i will put it in the back, but tryin to figure out how the hell i could bolt/hold it down somehow.

[ 12-20-2001: Message edited by: Nughuffer85 ]

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.