Need opinion on good 3000+ amp

3hp is no slouch. Really even the TC9 still holds up well for a 1000-1200W platform.

I love the TC9 platform. Honestly one of my favorite offerings from any builder. Realistically, I could have settled with something 3HP based for my build. But I've learned I like high motor force, low Fs, and underhung woofers. I made some compromises to run the 5100s, but it's going to be worth it.

Matt

Goddamn I haven't been back to this thread for a few days because I thought it was dead 🤣🤣 y'all are still going?
But since you guys are still here, I have another question. Now that I have a 3k amp, after I get my new battery and HO Alternator, I'll be in the market for a new subwoofer. Don't feel like building a box this time because working in my garage is terrible because I share it and it's full. Anyways I'm gonna buy one the Chaotic Enclosures from SSA. They're double baffled, carpetet, 2.5 cu ft, tuned to 32. So I was looking at the Sound Qubed HDX3. Or there's a deal on GP audio for 2 Audio Ace Joker 12's with a built to spec box. It's really down to these two as I don't want to loose output, but it has to fit in the rear cabin of my mustang ( taking back seats out). Either set u with be on my SIA2500

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...