Need new speakers to replace stock (ABTNT 15'' bass)

Participant count
  • Participant list

Zackster

Alabama
I want some new speakers to replace my stock speakers but, to be honest, I don't even know where to start to look... I measured the door speakers and they were like 5.5-6.5 inches. I couldn't really tell with the panel still on. The tweeters above the dash are like 2ish inches. That said, I don't mind cutting in some places to make things fit. My car is a Nissan Pathfinder 2001 SE 3.5 in case someone actually knows the exact specs of the stock speakers. Anyway... I need something that will cut through my ABTNT 15. As is, I have to turn the bass down pretty low to enjoy the parts of music that, you know, aren't bass... Any suggestions would be appreciated. I don't have a budget in mind considering I don't really know how much door speakers/tweeters are.

My current setup:

American Bass TNT 15'' in a 6 cB box tuned to 28hz

Rockford Fosgate R1200-1D

Dual XD6150 LKQ

Man, I'm broke right now I'm just looking for something I can start working towards. Besides, I wouldn't even know how to put a price on those considering I don't have any knowledge of door speakers.
Ok but as I said make me an offer and you might be surprised, if you come across a little monies.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.