Need new multimedia receiver, Kenwood or JVC

kenwoods and jvc are usually pretty buggy, dark screens. Kenwoods have a warm dark sound signature, JVC is pretty neutral. I've had a lot client's JVC's die on me in the past 2 years though. Kenwood still survives but is buggy as hell. The pioneer people either have no issues or minor bugs or slow down speeds, the pioneer sound is brighter. Alpines have none of the issues or problems just limited tuning ability the sound signature is sharp upper highs but laid back mids.

The screen glare is dependent on your car and if its really bad then even the most brightest of head units will still not be visible in the sun. You'll want to tint some windows and the upper part of the windshield.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

This may be an option for you as well. Im sure Amazon has them on theyre site also to be purchased. Great amps...
If you can find these in your area. Id recommend these for drop ins. They play from 40Htz on up. Sound very nice on amplified power for premium...
Honestly, beyond what you need. It will do the trick for sure, but it is excessive. Not a bad thing, just more than you will ever need. No need...
thanks 1aespinoza for advice I decided to not use the blaupunk I got a real nice Pioneer.
I would try a pair of Bass Blockers on the rear speakers. I always place them on Coax. speakers generally, Should help quite a bit I like PAC ones...

About this thread

Ridinhi

5,000+ posts
CarAudio.com Veteran
Ridinhi
Winston-Salem, NC
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date