Need new door speakers . Need options

Participant count
  • Participant list

sounds_explicit

Senior VIP Member
Looking to spend maybe 400 on total of 4 mids. 6.5's

Going to pair up with 3 xv3 15s I have a rockford 600.4 to use for the amp. Needing some good recommendations on mids to run.. needs to keep up with the sub stage. Strongly leaning towards sundown neo pro v3 but they are last on list for price .Also they wstocbe going in stock door locations do i need just mid bass or do I need mid range ?

Also

Looking to spend maybe 400 on total of 4 mids. 6.5's

Going to pair up with 3 xv3 15s I have a rockford 600.4 to use for the amp. Needing some good recommendations on mids to run.. needs to keep up with the sub stage. Strongly leaning towards sundown neo pro v3 but they are last on list for price .Also they wstocbe going in stock door locations do i need just mid bass or do I need mid range ?

Also

Considering you are trying to keep up with 4 15s midbass just isn't gonna happen anyway. 100hz hpf minimum and send it on whatever

Sundown neopro are very good pro audio midranges. Add in a pair of nice tweeters on the apillars or dash corners and it should be ok.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...