Need more bass

Daryl rsv4

SoCal
Been awhile since I posted. Currently have a single SSA Icon 12” being pushed by a SQ 1200.2 in a BMW 435, but want more bass. Is it possible that another single 12” with more power would make a substantial difference, or really need to go with 2 12”s? Appreciate it..

Icons are great subs so either your box is subpar or you're a basshead, if the latter is the case adding another Icon and more power should do the trick. I'm betting you need a decent box though.

Factory hu with an Audison bit 10. Really wanted to retain the factory aesthetics as much as possible.

Don’t get me wrong, this 12” hits pretty hard and I believe 90% of people would be plenty satisfied. I’m the 10% that wants more.

Would a Sundown Z 12 paired with a SQ 2250 hit substantially harder or no?

Appreciate the feedback..

Factory hu with an Audison bit 10. Really wanted to retain the factory aesthetics as much as possible.

Don’t get me wrong, this 12” hits pretty hard and I believe 90% of people would be plenty satisfied. I’m the 10% that wants more.

Would a Sundown Z 12 paired with a SQ 2250 hit substantially harder or no?

Appreciate the feedback..
would be the limiting factor. Guaranteed that sub is at 60% capability. DSPs are nice for the SQ kind of bass but the signal strength for SPL output is lacking due to the cut off signal from the stock head unit and the DSP trying to rebuild it(which is FAR from perfect)

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.