Need help with box tuning

Participant count
  • Participant list

Tandrews93

Hey guys I'm needing some help coming up with the box design for my 215's I'm looking for something that's about 6 ft.³ that can be ported in tune somewhere around 32 to 34 Hz I'm looking to make a box that will slam and completely rattled my truck apart I have an F1 50 four-door so it would have to fit in the backseat I'm thinking something along the lines of 24 x 24 x 48 total box size could be smaller than that but like I said I want something that will be much louder than prefab boxes and hit lower i've tried using a couple calculators now for Port length and I guess I really just don't understand them any help would be much appreciated a picture of the design would be amazing especially if somebody maybe even has one from a previous box that they built

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.