Need help with amp settings

Participant count
  • Participant list

Jeremysmith122703

CarAudio.com Newbie
So i have a 2018 chevy cruze lt stock HU with a skar 12"evl at 1 ohm in a ported sub zero box and a skar rp1200.1d amp right now i have bass eq at 0 gain is lil more then 3/4 up lpf all the way down and subsonic all the way down... it hits really hard even cracked the 3rd brake light only thing is i know its not hittin all the tones right and cant figure out wat to put those settings at... thanks for any help

So i have a 2018 chevy cruze lt stock HU with a skar 12"evl at 1 ohm in a ported sub zero box and a skar rp1200.1d amp right now i have bass eq at 0 gain is lil more then 3/4 up lpf all the way down and subsonic all the way down... it hits really hard even cracked the 3rd brake light only thing is i know its not hittin all the tones right and cant figure out wat to put those settings at... thanks for any help
Sounds like u need to turn your lpf up to at least 70 or 80 hz

Turn the log up a little

set your gain right, heres how. test tones are at the very bottom...

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...