need help moving battery to trunk in honda civic

I have a 2000 civic. Obviously keep the battery under the hood and run at least 2 guage wire from (hood battery) positive terminal to positive terminal (trunk battery). Be sure to fuse the battery within a foot of the hood battery and within a foot of the trunk battery in case it grounds. This is how I do it. Some people will say to get a battery isolator which I'm not quite sure of the benefits. I don't have one.

no i was giving a yellow top and i have have horrible dimming when my idmax hits so i thought i could just hook it up in the trunk and have it close to my amps. So i do need to keep the one under my hood? It doesnt matter that are to different batteries?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.