Need help is it safe to bridge amp to speakers

Participant count
  • Participants list
it affects everything actually this is a frequency response graph on axis, off axis and very off axis, yours by the feet is even worse than that graph this is not your speaker its just a general example. On axis means firing directly towards your ear. Mids and tweeters on axis sound 100% different than off axis.
View attachment 19075
Damn so my speakers is firing all over the place basically.So what should I go with kappas or jbl what do you think? Are they both tweeter tiltable?

Damn so my speakers is firing all over the place basically.So what should I go with kappas or jbl what do you think? Are they both tweeter tiltable?
its just off axis aka angled away from your ears so your frequency response suffers a bit. If you are missing treble region, the JBLs are brighter, if you want warm sounding mids the Kappas are warmer. JBLs can get louder on less power but kappas are no slouch either. So its all your preference.

its just off axis aka angled away from your ears so your frequency response suffers a bit. If you are missing treble region, the JBLs are brighter, if you want warm sounding mids the Kappas are warmer. JBLs can get louder on less power but kappas are no slouch either. So its all your preference.
Ok I will stop at a local shop to see if they have any of these as a demo to listen to thanks alot man appreciate it.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.