Need help got ripped off

i think they wanted me to blow it up then go back in there and they would have offered replacement ********.. i got SKAR I SHOULD BE FLEXIN LOL

---------- Post added at 07:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:16 PM ----------

Ok lol thanks man

my friend also told me my ear is used to distortion due to the amp crazy settings and now im not going to be happy with it but il take anything i rather go back to stock than be nervous to blow my system while im listening to it

find their social media page and blow it up with bad things to say. is that not what social media is for. most of the time you hear all the bad on social media and the good through word of mouth.

Looks like you were quoted $1300 and agreed to it. So you only installed the CD player, sub amp and sub? To be honest, that's a $200 job. You don't need to rewire your whole system. Just make sure the sub is wired to 2 ohms and find some threads on here about gain/x-over settings. The amp says it will do 500W RMS into 2 ohms. Should be okay.

i bought everything online myself and brought it there ..they never even heard of skar or sundown they just dont know **** . yea im going to have to rewire the sub via skype lol and just be out of luck for my interior bose speakers

I got an idea.. go in and talk to the owner and politely ask for them to redo it. Not that hard to act like a grown up not some ghetto douche Handle it like an adult see how that works first. Not sure why people have to go all psycho.

I agree that for 1300$ everything should be 100% perfect. Take it back and politely tell them it sounds terrible and to fix it. If they cannot fix it suggest that you could take it to their competitors, pay them to fix their hack work and send them the bill. There is an implied warranty on their services there and you should be getting what you pay for.

I'm pretty sure there's a guy on this forum that owns a shop in CT that has posted some good work. Wish I could remember who it was.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...