Need help deciding on a pair of subs

Of course you don’t have to get a new alt but you have to have power to make power. I factored you wereTrying to keep total investment down when you stated your budget for subs. Honestly look at a brazilian and consider two 750 watt 2.5vc subs with ease. Those amps you stated are both going to be a challenge to run and get
Anything close to the stated output ratings. 2k is still a good amount of amperage pull. That ad244 sounds like a good idea
So if I did the ad244, and then looked into the Brazilian amp I could probably run something around 1500w? Could I buy a big agm battery to run in the front later on?

You could but you probably wouldn’t be able to run your system without the engine running for more than a few mins without ruining your battery and putting your amp in protect. Get a big rear 31 agm and you may not need the alternator

Are RE subs still any good? They were the forum boner 11-12 years ago when I was here.
SE-X v2 12"
https://www.woofersetc.com/c-23-sub...50w-rms-dual-2-ohm-se-x-series-subwoofer.html

Having a hard time between that and the Sundown SA 12.

Either will be a spec sealed box to blend into the trunk of a BMW 430i GC.

I copped the very last EFA 1k from Synergy, being delivered today.
i see those SEX woofers blown all the time around my area on craigslist classifieds.

I mean they could be lying but that's not a good look to lie about products.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20191114-140703_Gmail.jpg
    Screenshot_20191114-140703_Gmail.jpg
    199 KB · Views: 252
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.