Need help choosing between 4th and 6th order for 2 skar zvx15s

Participant count
  • Participant list
6th orders need to be modeled specifically for that sub. It’s a good bit of work and takes awhile to model and design a 6th order. It’s too expensive and way too much work to build a 6th order to find out it’s designed wrong, especially in a blow through. If you’ve never designed and built a 6th before, I’d recommend paying for a design from someone.

6th orders need to be modeled specifically for that sub. It’s a good bit of work and takes awhile to model and design a 6th order. It’s too expensive and way too much work to build a 6th order to find out it’s designed wrong, especially in a blow through. If you’ve never designed and built a 6th before, I’d recommend paying for a design from someone.
Oh ok so I might as well just go with a 4th order then

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

Similar threads

Here is my thought, theory. Those speakers are 80w rms. Half of that is 40w rms. Add the 40 to the 80 and you get 120w. Get an amp that is 120w...
It depends on how cheap you wanna go but I've had excellent results with a 12inch power acoustic gothic sub in a small sealed enclosure for budget...
I have 2 Sundown SA10v2 (1000w version) and just replaced my RF R1200 with a T-1500.1bd and OMG! I was considering Ampere Audio, JP23, Sundown...
well, thats kind of an open ended question....., you can do 2500rms@1ohm, or you can do a pair of 1k-1200rms@2ohms. just have to know the amp...
This may be an option for you as well. Im sure Amazon has them on theyre site also to be purchased. Great amps...

About this thread

heredia12

CarAudio.com Newbie
heredia12
Bakersfield
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from