Need doors worked on. LA, TX area... CASH......

disturbed471985
5,000+ posts

CarAudio.com Veteran
I need the front doors on my 1996 Explorer worked on to accept 2 6.5's per door. So if you are located in N. Louisiana or E. Texas drop a post or PM. Need doors glassed. Cash is in hand. Looking for great work want accept anything less. CASH MONEY.....

Dennis Martin

I need the front doors on my 1996 Explorer worked on to accept 2 6.5's per door. So if you are located in N. Louisiana or E. Texas drop a post or PM. Need doors glassed. Cash is in hand. Looking for great work want accept anything less. CASH MONEY.....
Dennis Martin
Why arent you willing to do it yourself?

Why arent you willing to do it yourself?
Live in apartments.. Zero tools. But got someone doing them as we speak so give or take 13days from now FS will be moving... Big 3 done and 1 run of 2awg to the 2 rear batts done this past weekend. Just got RCA's, speaker wire now waiting on prs80 "Friday"... Dead "Wednesday" so by Saturday just need doors panels and couple screws and done....

Live in apartments.. Zero tools. But got someone doing them as we speak so give or take 13days from now FS will be moving... Big 3 done and 1 run of 2awg to the 2 rear batts done this past weekend. Just got RCA's, speaker wire now waiting on prs80 "Friday"... Dead "Wednesday" so by Saturday just need doors panels and couple screws and done....
Unless you are really going wild n out. all you would need is sandpaper, some 1$ brushes from walmart and a ton of fiberglass resin/mat. But yes, living in apartments would ****!

I just recently glassed the inside my doors(just to seal off even more) and the fiberglass smell in my car has been here for a week. Maybe thats just because i used bondo resin(The cheap stuff)

Unless you are really going wild n out. all you would need is sandpaper, some 1$ brushes from walmart and a ton of fiberglass resin/mat. But yes, living in apartments would ****!
I just recently glassed the inside my doors(just to seal off even more) and the fiberglass smell in my car has been here for a week. Maybe thats just because i used bondo resin(The cheap stuff)
Apartment policy does not allow for any type of car MTCE to be done on premises. Even though this is not really MTCE it would look the same to management thus would still fall under said policy. No changing of tires, oil changes, etc. If your hood is popped or you have a tool box out then you are in violation. Did the Big 3 and runs at local Wal-Mart funny enough but that took maybe 30-45mins and it still seemed like forever so glassing would have been just not possible...

I do see your running a prs80 as I am. Once all is said and done maybe you can pass out alil help with setting crosses on HU as I am not fully lost but I am confused to say the least lol.

Apartment policy does not allow for any type of car MTCE to be done on premises. Even though this is not really MTCE it would look the same to management thus would still fall under said policy. No changing of tires, oil changes, etc. If your hood is popped or you have a tool box out then you are in violation. Did the Big 3 and runs at local Wal-Mart funny enough but that took maybe 30-45mins and it still seemed like forever so glassing would have been just not possible...
I do see your running a prs80 as I am. Once all is said and done maybe you can pass out alil help with setting crosses on HU as I am not fully lost but I am confused to say the least lol.
Its easier than you think. are you running standard or network mode?

idk if youve seen this but they do a decent job of giving the basic rundown.

Bruce, one of the guys we sponsor and who will be at our booth at slam this year does great door work. He has done it for other people and I can send you pictures of his work if you like. The only thing is that he is in Michigan. Figured I would throw this out there regardless.

PM me if interested.

Its easier than you think. are you running standard or network mode?
idk if youve seen this but they do a decent job of giving the basic rundown.

At this moment its running in closet mode lol.. Yet, to install as it I am waiting on doors and it process of deading doors so not there just yet but soon. Thx for the video bro.

At this moment its running in closet mode lol.. Yet, to install as it I am waiting on doors and it process of deading doors so not there just yet but soon. Thx for the video bro.
Pioneer's SPANKING new DEH-80PRS. Pioneer's knockout punch to Alpine's CDA-117? - Car Audio | DiyMobileAudio.com | Car Stereo Forum

Id actually recommend reading through all of the 100 pages. There is a ton of useful information in there. Like how pioneers have a pico fuse that Will blow if you hot swap rcas and how the rcas on the back arent always in tweet, mid, sub order. I pretty much knew how to use it before I ever got it by reading it all.

Pioneer's SPANKING new DEH-80PRS. Pioneer's knockout punch to Alpine's CDA-117? - Car Audio | DiyMobileAudio.com | Car Stereo Forum
Id actually recommend reading through all of the 100 pages. There is a ton of useful information in there. Like how pioneers have a pico fuse that Will blow if you hot swap rcas and how the rcas on the back arent always in tweet, mid, sub order. I pretty much knew how to use it before I ever got it by reading it all.

So out the box the top rca's are for mids, middle are highs and bottoms are subs??? This confused me.

So out the box the top rca's are for mids, middle are highs and bottoms are subs??? This confused me.
I dont remember exactly. Logic would say that highs would be on top but I just remember there was something funny about how it was set up. Just becareful when you first wire it up. Dont accidentally send tweeters the wrong settings

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.