Need custom kick panels made i louisville, ky

Participant count
  • Participant list

cd6551
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Veteran
Corydon, IN
I thought I'd check around on here and see if there was anyone near louisville, ky who'd be willing to make a set of custom kicks for a decent price. The vehicle will be a 2005 VW Jetta GLI. Thanks

I can do them for you no problem. I am not to sure on what time frame you are looking for , but can go over everything with you when I get your reply.

I am currently working on my dodge ram (putting a kenwood amp in right kickpannel, and putting a mb quart 10" driver in the left)

It may be just a week or two till I can get to it , but it will not take very long from start to finish(the majority of a weekend ).

I haven't been to a car audio jam since about 6 years ago when I competed in my monte carlo with tube amps , and I really am not one for forums , so just shoot me a private message, and we can go from there.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...