Need cheap 5.25 components and 6.5 for rear

Participant count
  • Participant list

Zavy

CarAudio.com Newbie
Hey everyone I’m buying a JVC head unit for my car and unfortunately the speakers are 2 ohms so I’m in need of new speakers. I’m looking to spend no more than $100 for component speakers for the front stage. I know I can spend more money and get better sound but I’m just not that into it. I only plan on having the car for a couple of more years.

Here is some I was looking at for the front stage. I can only fit 5.25 speakers. I was hoping to get some help on what to pick out. I don’t know what to pick out for the rear speakers. I can fit 6.5 speakers in the rear.

Polk DB5251
JBL GT7-5C
Infinity Primus PR5010cs
Hertz K 130

Any help would be appreciated!

Last edited:
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

Similar threads

This may be an option for you as well. Im sure Amazon has them on theyre site also to be purchased. Great amps...
If you can find these in your area. Id recommend these for drop ins. They play from 40Htz on up. Sound very nice on amplified power for premium...
Honestly, beyond what you need. It will do the trick for sure, but it is excessive. Not a bad thing, just more than you will ever need. No need...
thanks 1aespinoza for advice I decided to not use the blaupunk I got a real nice Pioneer.
I would try a pair of Bass Blockers on the rear speakers. I always place them on Coax. speakers generally, Should help quite a bit I like PAC ones...

About this thread

Zavy

CarAudio.com Newbie
Zavy
Pennsylvania
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from