Need advice on installation quote given to me

Hi. I'm just looking for advice on a quote I got at a shop for an installation on my car.
Car is 2011 Hyundai Sonata SE with Navigation and already has an amplified system.

My parts are
2 10" JLW3
JL RD 1000/1
JL Slash 300/4
6.5 JL C2650 Components for front
6.5 JL C2650 Coaxials for Rear
LC7I output convertor
They are quoting me 1500$ for everything
Just wondering if this price is reasonable or I should run for the hills.

I **** at installing and it probably takes me longer to do everything then most of the people on this forum, but there's no way that I'd pay $1,500 for that. That sounds like a stimulus check price.

In my humble opinion, if you can afford for your vehicle to be down for a day or two, or if you don't mind having it apart while you work on it, I'd 100% do the research and do it yourself. It also helps if you can find a good youtube video or two of someone else installing it. Check the Sonata forums too.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.