need a little help with winisd...

GreenLantern747
10+ year member

i'm trying to enter all the info for my alpine type R's... (1041's) i'm a little confused about entering some of those numbers though... I'm not sure what the PE or the BL entries are for. I'm entering these in a new driver... here is a link to the information i'm trying to put into the driver. if anyone can help me with this, i greatly appreciate this, trying to get my box built before an upcoming compititon... thanks guys.

GL

*** actually if someone could just post the numbers, so i can check and make sure i've got these all in here right, box seems like the shape is off... thank alot. if anyone knows where i can find a driver, or just the numbers, i'll take that as well, any help is greatly appreciated.

GL

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.