Southwest Region Need a good installer in the Los Angeles region

AZ,CA,NM,NV,UT
Hahaha, thanks for your sympathy. Luckily it wasn't a sub install. But still, the installer was a hack.

Don't know about other stories, but as for me, I brought my wife's vehicle in to get her whole stock system upgraded from radio to new speakers and an amp. After finishing the install, my wife and I noticed that the installer did a hack job installing things in my wife's vehicle. Broken or missing clips and what not. I contacted one of the owners and he promised he would replace it for me but never did. Mind you, it won't hurt my pocket to replace the broken or missing clips but it was just the principle of it all. Also, after removing the door panels to my wife's vehicle to install some sound deadening material, I noticed that they reused the original factory speaker mounts and that it wasn't fully attached correctly. I was told by one of the owners, not Mauco btw, that they will make new speaker mounts for my vehicle but never did. Also, when the rear camera went out of my wife's vehicle, I took it back to Whitehorse Customz to check out what was the problem since they installed the camera, they advised me that I needed a new camera and warranty was not covered even though I had it installed for about 5 months. Needless to say, I went to another car audio shop and they actually did actual testing and they found that the reason my camera went out was due to the wiring getting frayed. Apparently the installer did a half a*s job installing the system and the wiring kept rubbing inside the floor panel which in turn frayed the covering.

This is just from my experience w/ Whitehorse Customz. The guy that builds the boxes is cool, but as far as his business partner, he's the reason I wouldn't go to that shop. They claim that they do full custom to basic installs, but if it's basic, they really don't give a **** about you. That's just my honest opinion on the shop.
yeah Don's nutjob. Shady AF. I let him borrow some gear to test and he never gave it back, he literally sold it and said he thought i gave it to him when i made it clear that i was just letting him borrow... who the fk gives people 200 dollars worth of gear just for free? DA FK? he said he'll make it up but never did. Also tried to put his whitehorse name all over another guy's build when it was cscstang who did the enclosure that won the bass competition. Mauco is cool but ridiculously perverted though.... Last time a city inspector came to try to shut them down he whipped out his d*ck when she turned around to leave and was air humping her with pants off 2 feet behind her. They arent a legitimate business by the city btw. operating illegally under the guise of a "car club"

yeah Don's nutjob. Shady AF. Mauco is cool, ridiculously perverted but cool.... Last time a city inspector came to try to shut them down he whipped out his d*ck when she turned around to leave and was air humping her with pants off 2 feet behind her. They arent a legitimate business by the city btw. operating illegally.
Good to know. The only reason I went with those guys was because my mechanic recommended them to me.

Yeah, Mauco is cool and chill and easy to talk too, but Don on the other hand is a pain to deal with. He likes to act like he is better than you.

Beach said an amp may not be an option if I want to keep the ANC.
Funny how they use ANC to cover up how cheaply they made the car aka road noise through flimsy panels. A proper SQ install will consist of deadening, mass loaded vinyl to eliminate road noise, literally having the car feel like driving a BMW. So its a natural ANC. I wouldn't care as long as you have them fully sound treat your car with both deadener (CLD) and Mass loaded vinyl (MLV)

Good to know. The only reason I went with those guys was because my mechanic recommended them to me.
Yeah, Mauco is cool and chill and easy to talk too, but Don on the other hand is a pain to deal with. He likes to act like he is better than you.
Yeah he tried doing that to me when we first met but then that didn't work at all when I totally schooled him on everything and he was speechless lol.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.