need a box made for four 12 obsidians in the south suburbs of chicago

Participant count
  • Participant list
For something like you are going to need and look for some one local and good with glass.

I think I know just the guy if you are close to him. Guy does some simply amazing work so don't let his age fool you at all.

I thought his last enclosure in his truck was glass. Let me check again though I could be wrong.

Kyle is closer to the STL side of Il.

I would imagine having a box built and shipped to me from out of state would be super expensive
Suddenimpact makes super nice boxes bro if u gots the cash ... And I have found a couple other people in the Kenosha Rockford area

I would imagine having a box built and shipped to me from out of state would be super expensive
I would imagine so based on how his enclosure is designed, I don't see any cheap way to ship something like that.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...