Need 10-12” single sub recommendations

Let's see hand built in the USA going to American Workers vs all Chinese made American Bass. Yep that is a hard decision to make! You say ours is all Chinese subwoofer but it isn't true. I've emailed them as well and gotten that same information as have a ton of other people.

No one ever said that it was 100% American Based product. Everyone knows that the Rare Earth Materials these days come from China. We just don't have the resources here in American to produce them like they can. That is common sense, same kind of rare earth materials are used in Hard Drives, Memory Chips and so on. Kinda like MSI Products I support them because they are all built in Taiwan with regards to their motherboards.

@mastershake575 send me a PM says I can't send you one, was gonna talk to you about some stuff with Fi.

Have you ever walked their build house here in Vegas? Thank you!

Yeah and I'm sure you have right? If you did you would have bragged about it.

I know people that have. And, they've been in the Car Audio industry for 30 years. So, I'll take their word for it. They saw first hand where the parts were from. Hand made in the USA with Chinese parts. Peace! Like I said, they are very nice subs though.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.