Navirelax Official store (AliExpress)

supafly1

CarAudio.com Newbie
I thought I would post my experience to date and upcoming experience's as I feel it is important for the next person.

I purchased a Android head unit, specs where advertised as 8 Core processor, 4gb ram and 64gb rom.
received a unit with 4 core processor, 2gb ram and 32gb rom.
I'm told I can only be helped in 4 day's time (happens to be the same day my AliExpress protection period expires as management is unreachable)

As I'm going to give them a chance to fix this problem I think it will benefit all, weather they are trustworthy or just out to scam their customers,
unfortunately I do risk losing money on this as their unit I ordered was double the price of the delivered item.

I will keep all updated as to the honesty of this store, may be a store worth purchasing Our Android Head units from, may not be. we will tell over the next few days.

Will keep this up to date.

Bro, I was looking at these last night. I thought the deals were sketch too. They have them on amazon for like 50 bux. Mirror link, 60 watts per channel. Tif and usb car reader. My sister wanted an upgrade from factory. I was definitely thinking about buying one.
There is some positive reviews but it's only in 50-100 range. If I purchase one I'd like to see at least 2000 plus to establish a good baseline.

I doubt I'll ever waste my time with a bootleg brand head unit. Can any of you guys ever remember seeing someone find a gem among them and blowing it up on any forum? I can't, but every year there's a few people who buy one and generally regret it.

I doubt I'll ever waste my time with a bootleg brand head unit. Can any of you guys ever remember seeing someone find a gem among them and blowing it up on any forum? I can't, but every year there's a few people who buy one and generally regret it.

Yes I normally see issues with the android units but it seems like the mainstream head units brands are pretty poor as well these days.

Any of them have decent crossovers?

I'm sick and tired of my pioneer DD.

My only real needs are
3 way active crossovers
An actual volume button.
Apple car play.

Unfortunately, it doesn't have active crossovers. It has an actual volume knob and Android auto/Apple car play as well. For the price of the joying compared to the "top brand" double dins, you can get a DSP and an optical cable to run to your shiny new DSP.

I keep forgetting not everyone runs a DSP now that I have one... The joying has a pretty nice graphic EQ that I find myself using during weekdays. Then I'll add the change to my DSP on the weekend.

Matt

Unfortunately, it doesn't have active crossovers. It has an actual volume knob and Android auto/Apple car play as well. For the price of the joying compared to the "top brand" double dins, you can get a DSP and an optical cable to run to your shiny new DSP.

I keep forgetting not everyone runs a DSP now that I have one... The joying has a pretty nice graphic EQ that I find myself using during weekdays. Then I'll add the change to my DSP on the weekend.

Matt

I have a DSP in my ST but my TC is just an SPL car so I don't really need one.

Not worth it for my TC. I would be around $800 after joying headunit and a decent DSP.

If they release a model with 3 way crossovers I would deff try one.

Not worth it for my TC. I would be around $800 after joying headunit and a decent DSP.

I did a recc'y and found they have a 13.3" (joying) for just under 600. That would be something I would be interested in. Now I have a 7" Pioneer and a 10" tablet. It would be cool to just rock a 13" instead..

Yea, I mean you could get a Minidsp 6x8 for around 160ish if I remember correctly. With it being an android headunit, you may actually be able to find an app or sideload that adds crossover functionality. I'll look into it, I'm curious now.

I don't think they will add 3 way crossover capabilities, to do that they would need 8 RCA outs to keep the sub, and that's alot of extra complexity when they have optical out for the "SQ snobs" that usually run 3 way.

Matt

it seems like the mainstream head units brands are pretty poor as well these days.
Even in the 300$+ price point? Entry level has always been dubious, but once you get out of the junk drawer Pioneer, Kenwood, Alpine should all do fine. I've had great luck with the Sony lineup for many years now across the board.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

supafly1

CarAudio.com Newbie
supafly1
South Africa
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views