Narrowed it down to these 6.5" 2 way sets..

Participant count
  • Participant list
No personal experience but Morel and Hertz are quality brands. Probably the better of all the brands you mentioned.
However, most experienced people will tell you that installation dictates more than anything. Second to that is the tuning 9fthe speakers to your cars interior.

No personal experience but Morel and Hertz are quality brands. Probably the better of all the brands you mentioned.
However, most experienced people will tell you that installation dictates more than anything. Second to that is the tuning 9fthe speakers to your cars interior.
Ooh believe me I've heard it. Been around here back when it was caraudioforum.com and SPLBronco (I believe that was the user name) and the likes. I got the install part down but I've been out of the game for a solid 10 years... trying to see what people are thinkinnowadays in terms of quality $400-600 comps.

Have everything else already in terms of equipment.

Ive been out of the game for 20 years. Look at the manurfacturing dates on those bad boys.😁

Attachments

• 20200116_010948.jpg
    20200116_010948.jpg
    552.5 KB · Views: 231
Ooh believe me I've heard it. Been around here back when it was caraudioforum.com and SPLBronco (I believe that was the user name) and the likes. I got the install part down but I've been out of the game for a solid 10 years... trying to see what people are thinkinnowadays in terms of quality $400-600 comps.

Have everything else already in terms of equipment.
What is ur setup?

What I have that I'm gonna use

Kenwood DMX906s (only thing installed currently)

Rockford Fosgate T400-2
Rockford Fosgate T1000-1bd
Sundown Audio SA15

Just need some comps to throw in the front and I'll be good.

Rockford Fosgate T400-2
Sundown Audio SA15

[/QUOTE

Rockford Fosgate T400-2
Sundown Audio SA15

Nice setup. Straight forward and uncomplicated. Any of those components you mentioned would probably compliment that nicely.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.