My subwoofer only works in park

DM60

CarAudio.com Newbie
The problem is that my subwoofer (jbl basspro 12 power subwoofer) only works when I am in park all of my connections are good it works perfect fine when the car isn't moving, but when the car moves it completely cuts out and will make thumping sounds every once in a while. I have switched out my rca cables multiple times I can't think of anything else to try. 

The problem is that my subwoofer (jbl basspro 12 power subwoofer) only works when I am in park all of my connections are good it works perfect fine when the car isn't moving, but when the car moves it completely cuts out and will make thumping sounds every once in a while. I have switched out my rca cables multiple times I can't think of anything else to try. 
try hooking up a 1/8th" to rca converter cable from your phone to the input of the sub and have someone else drive the car. other than the car being possessed by an anti-bass ghost, it doesnt make much sense

I just installed my JBL powered subwoofer. All connections are good as well. The exact same thing is happening. Did you ever figure out what the deal was?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...