My new System so far

80_Cutlass_mn
10+ year member

What needs to be here?
Anderson,Al
Just the past few weeks ive gotten everything completely installed in my car and tuned out and this is what there is so far....

Sub : Incriminator Audio Death Penalty 12 / 3.6 cu ft tuned to 36hz

Sub Amp: Hifonics BX1000D

Comp Amp : Pioneer Premier PRS-X220

Components : MB Quart DSD 213

H/U : Pioneer DEH-P4400

Everything sounds great and I am really impressed with this sub and amplifier. The amp itself seems to be fairly efficient, it and my component amp are almost too taxing for my 105 amp alternator but it copes with the demand of the BX1000D. Now the sub is just amazing. I previously owned two Pioneer TSW-304c's with 200 watts rms on each in a ported box. Now I knew this single DP would be louder with 1000 watts but I never figured it would be quite like this. If I had to guess I would say that I am close to 3 times what old Pioneers were with this one 12 inch subwoofer. Ill give a detailed review at a later date when im not so busy. As for Incriminator Audio, I definitely reccommend doing business with them as I personally know Nick Wright the owner and Josh Proctor the Co-Owner. They are two great guys and they are just about as friendly as a human being can get. And no im not just trying to make them sound good....I wouldnt say something unless I didnt mean it. This company definitely has good quality products. Also on another note.... The general public seems to associate Incriminator Audio with spl only. I for one will out right say otherwise. My DP is one of the most accurate sounding subwoofers ive ever heard and ive heard W6's, Eclipse Alum's, and several other highly regarded good sound quality woofers and I would compare anything from Incriminator Audio with anything out there. Ive not heard anything from RE, ED, Adire, or the like but I would still be willing to put them up against anything out there. They are really great all around subwoofers that dont break the bank.

But thats all for now, just wanted to enlighten you people about my new developments. One of these days I will have pics for all to see but as of right now I can use my sis's digital camera on my computer so that will have to wait. I also have Internal pics of the BX1000D amplifier waiting as well so when I have the time I will go to my sis's house and upload them.

Just the past few weeks ive gotten everything completely installed in my car and tuned out and this is what there is so far....
Sub : Incriminator Audio Death Penalty 12 / 3.6 cu ft tuned to 36hz

Sub Amp: Hifonics BX1000D

Comp Amp : Pioneer Premier PRS-X220

Components : MB Quart DSD 213

H/U : Pioneer DEH-P4400

Everything sounds great and I am really impressed with this sub and amplifier. The amp itself seems to be fairly efficient, it and my component amp are almost too taxing for my 105 amp alternator but it copes with the demand of the BX1000D. Now the sub is just amazing. I previously owned two Pioneer TSW-304c's with 200 watts rms on each in a ported box. Now I knew this single DP would be louder with 1000 watts but I never figured it would be quite like this. If I had to guess I would say that I am close to 3 times what old Pioneers were with this one 12 inch subwoofer. Ill give a detailed review at a later date when im not so busy. As for Incriminator Audio, I definitely reccommend doing business with them as I personally know Nick Wright the owner and Josh Proctor the Co-Owner. They are two great guys and they are just about as friendly as a human being can get. And no im not just trying to make them sound good....I wouldnt say something unless I didnt mean it. This company definitely has good quality products. Also on another note.... The general public seems to associate Incriminator Audio with spl only. I for one will out right say otherwise. My DP is one of the most accurate sounding subwoofers ive ever heard and ive heard W6's, Eclipse Alum's, and several other highly regarded good sound quality woofers and I would compare anything from Incriminator Audio with anything out there. Ive not heard anything from RE, ED, Adire, or the like but I would still be willing to put them up against anything out there. They are really great all around subwoofers that dont break the bank.

But thats all for now, just wanted to enlighten you people about my new developments. One of these days I will have pics for all to see but as of right now I can use my sis's digital camera on my computer so that will have to wait. I also have Internal pics of the BX1000D amplifier waiting as well so when I have the time I will go to my sis's house and upload them.

I see you're hell bent for SPL. LOL

Lol well I wouldnt exactly say that allthough I was looking for something louder than my other two Pioneers but I just didnt expect this one 12 to wang way harder than they ever did. Its just that alot of people think that Incriminator Audio is only SPL oriented, when really theyre not. The DP is loud no doubt but its not something just meant for SPL it can be for both SQ and SPL. The Lethal Injections are more SQ oriented I guess you could say really but they get loud doing it also. Its just that in the right installation and how theyre used Incriminator Audio can be used for sound quality I mean really they hit every not without a single hiccup even the Death Penaltys can do so with fast hitting hard rock music, I know ive already tried it before.

I believe you about the DP. What I was referring to when I said that was the fact that you'd spent more money on your sub and sub amp than everything else in your system combined. Atleast it seems like you did anyway.

ADam

Yea I understand what your saying. But no im not looking for all out spl. I was going to get a Lethal Injection 12" but when I saw and held the Death Penatly I just couldnt help myself.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.