My EL1500 has green light but subs not working?

shoun34
10+ year member

TN
I was just riding down the road and they just stopped. I grounded underneath my seat screw. 4 gauge power wire and i got 2 12" thunder 6000's with sony xplod deck m630. im thinkin its the RCA but i dunno....

can u help me?

thanks

The only thing i can suggest is to check all your connections. Could be something came loose inside the sub box. I would doubt that the RCA's came out of the back of the HU. They might have gotten pulled off at the amp if you hit a bump or something. If the green light is on, then the amp should be working.

are the speakera paralleled together? make sure they arent shorting out, although if they were your amp would probably go to protected ... hmmm ... the only thing i can think of is the RCAs b/c they wont affect what your amp does as far as your prob is concerned.

justsayk are those ti12s? i have 4 tuned to ~32hz with 450rms each and i think im gonna die soon if i cant keep my hand turning up the volume knob //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif

thanks.

i have all connections in and everything. i pulled my ground off the spot and put it to other things with the music playing and it didn't spark or anything? im confused...it didnt sound like they got blown because it would be rare if they both blew at the same time...yes i have it in parallel. when they went out, they just stopped and no other sounds..

thanks for all the help...

I have 2 Ti15d's sealed with only 190 RMS each and they still pound. I'll hopefully be getting a BX1500d for my birthday in a little bit. Its gonna be so sweet. I can't imagine any subs that are better for the price these things are going for on ebay.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.