Multiple issues

Participant count
  • Participant list

MVH-210EX

CarAudio.com Newbie
Maine
Just purchased new car, original owner installed pioneer mvh-210ex head unit but I don't think they hooked everything up right several different issues. Backup camera does not work, steering wheel controls do not work, and I can't get my phone to connect to the Bluetooth audio. Brought it back to the dealership and the tech there pulled the radio out and said that it couldn't be connected to a backup camera and steering controls and he showed me the two plugins on the back, but when I downloaded the manual for this stereo system it says that it's backup camera ready and steering wheel controls and Bluetooth all should work. After reading some of the manual I realized that there are three phones already connected to the Bluetooth which makes it full and I need to delete those phones in order for it to be able to search for my phone. When I tried to do that following the instructions in the manual the Bluetooth audio symbol is not lit up in the scroll down menu so I cannot click on it in order to access the Bluetooth menu to delete those three phones and connect to mine. And now for some reason I cannot get the display screen to turn on. On the way home last night I turned it off cuz it's difficult to drive with that light and now it won't turn on even when I press the display button. My guess is that all of these issues are easily and simply resolved I just happen to be one of those technology challenge people, can someone please help me???

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...