Moving/broken stuff inside my capacitor..

As cheap as these things are, I'd just buy a new one if you think it is helping your system. My opinion is don't waste your time opening it up, if it is anything like that one linked in the above video, there is no fixing it even if you do open it.

As long as it is fully discharged, I don't think it would hurt cutting it open, but it must be fully discharged. I of course don't recommend it if you don't have experience doing such things. Rubber gloves, and care using tools is of course necessary, but why bother as cheap as these are.

The cap in that video sure does look like they skimped out, it doesn't have concrete, but might as well. 😂

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

Similar threads

Based on everything else you've said so far, I'm wondering exactly how you have the LoC connected "through your subwoofers". Is it possible that...
So the car audio shop I took it to just claimed "bad wiring" and now it all works. Not really sure what that means but case closed! thanks...
Sounds like it's the digitizer in front of the LCD panel (a separate clear thin glass panel that responds to touch) is what broke. Technically it...
COMPLETED broken amps mono
SSL EVOLUTION EV2.3000 2 CHANNEL MOSFET POWER AMPLIFIER

About this thread

idan167

CarAudio.com Recruit
idan167
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date