Movies

OP
Slo_Ride

Slo_Ride

Regulator
10+ year member
Oct 15, 2005
ATLANTA
Joker sucked. It's boring, not much going on.
I'm calling bullshit. You obviously haven't seen the movie and are going by the trailer. It's good af and definitely not boring. I highly recommend it, JP is amazing. It's a dark, sick, twisted, violent movie. It's everything but boring.

Last edited:

Spider Monkey

WEEEEEEEEEEE™
10+ year member
Apr 12, 2007
In a Cage
I'm calling bullshit. You obviously haven't seen the movie and are going by the trailer. It's good af and definitely not boring. I highly recommend it, JP is amazing. It's a dark, sick, twisted, violent movie. It's everything but boring.
Female opinions don't really count bro. Relax.

danielbea122

CarAudio.com VIP
Jul 29, 2019
Tampa
It's fkn boring nothing happens. It's like watching a Batman movie without a villain.

Plus you already know the ending because he goes on to meet Batman so he couldn't die in this movie.

OP
Slo_Ride

Slo_Ride

Regulator
10+ year member
Oct 15, 2005
ATLANTA
It's fkn boring nothing happens. It's like watching a Batman movie without a villain.

Plus you already know the ending because he goes on to meet Batman so he couldn't die in this movie.
Well, once again bro we will have to agree to disagree. It be like that sometimes.

danielbea122

CarAudio.com VIP
Jul 29, 2019
Tampa
Well, once again bro we will have to agree to disagree. It be like that sometimes.
His portrayal of the joker was fine but what he was given to work with sucked. If he went on to continue to play the joker that would be cool just this movie wasn't great

danielbea122

CarAudio.com VIP
Jul 29, 2019
Tampa
This isn't a new movie but it's a must watch if you haven't seen it already and you like horror.

There is one scene I just couldn't watch lol

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 9)

• Trending topics

Latest classifieds