Movies

OP
Slo_Ride

Slo_Ride

Regulator
10+ year member
Oct 15, 2005
ATLANTA
You don't gotta be Mexican to know who she is. She's been in all sorts of movies and of course singing.. She was also in the newest Power Rangers movie.
I know you didnt just say f*****g Power Rangers. Wtf bro. Never heard of her or seen Power Rangers.

• Haha
Reactions: fithwheel

Boomin_tahoe

Hurtin' feelings errrday.
10+ year member
Jul 24, 2005
WA
I know you didnt just say f*****g Power Rangers. Wtf bro. Never heard of her or seen Power Rangers.
Newer one is ehh....not bad. But at least I know who Becky  G is!!

And yes I guess you don't buy DVD movies?!

Last edited by a moderator:

Spider Monkey

WEEEEEEEEEEE™
10+ year member
Apr 12, 2007
In a Cage
That was a good movie. Actually, I can't think of a bad Leo DiCaprio movie.
There isn't one, only bad haters.

You don't gotta be Mexican to know who she is. She's been in all sorts of movies and of course singing.. She was also in the newest Power Rangers movie.
Because that was a wildly successful movie huh...

They still make dvd's? Haven't bought a dvd in twenty years.
I haven't had a DVD player in 20 years.

OP
Slo_Ride

Slo_Ride

Regulator
10+ year member
Oct 15, 2005
ATLANTA
Just finished The Fugitive. Great movie

Now watching O Brother, Where Art Thou. I've never actually seen the whole movie beginning to end.

• Thanks
Reactions: ThxOne
OP
Slo_Ride

Slo_Ride

Regulator
10+ year member
Oct 15, 2005
ATLANTA
Hard Eight. From 1996 with Philip Baker Hall, John C. Reilly, Gwyneth Paltrow, and Sam L. Jackson. Never seen it before and really enjoyed it.

ThxOne

AudioFreak
Jun 8, 2018
Saint Marys, GA
Anyone notice that in the first Superman movie after Superman pulls Lois out of the car... she is dead and he makes out with her??? Kisses her, right on the mouth!!! What kind of sick shit used to happen on Krypton??

OP
Slo_Ride

Slo_Ride

Regulator
10+ year member
Oct 15, 2005
ATLANTA
I had no idea John Travolta had a new movie out with Shania Twain and Michael Madsen. Looks good gonna have to check it out.

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
Slo_Ride

Slo_Ride

Regulator
10+ year member
Oct 15, 2005
ATLANTA
John Wick 3 definitely does not disappoint. I highly suggest seeing it at the theater. Get there early, have a few drinks at the bar, grab some popcorn, and get some good seats. It was really f*****g good.

OP
Slo_Ride

Slo_Ride

Regulator
10+ year member
Oct 15, 2005
ATLANTA
I remember when Keanu Reeves was kind of a joke, made fun of, thought to be dumb, and a bad actor. Boy, how times have changed. I've always liked him, been watching his movies forever. From Bill and Ted, Point Break, Bram Strokers Dracula, Speed, The Devil's Advocate, The Matrix, The Replacements, Constantine, Street Kings, The Day The Earth Stood Still, 47 Ronin, to now John Wick. He's been in a f**k ton of great movies. Plus hes a great dude, big philanthropist, and and avid motorcycle guy. 

Spider Monkey

WEEEEEEEEEEE™
10+ year member
Apr 12, 2007
In a Cage
I've been a huge fan since Point Break.  One of the best movies ever.  It is a shame that he thought he had to lose his build for people to take him seriously.

OP
Slo_Ride

Slo_Ride

Regulator
10+ year member
Oct 15, 2005
ATLANTA
The Outpost. Starring Clint Eastwood's son Scott, Mel Gibson's son Milo, and Orlando Bloom.

"The film tells the story of the 53 U.S. soldiers who battled a force of some 400 enemy insurgents in north-eastern Afghanistan during Operation Enduring Freedom. Originally built to engage the locals in community development projects, Combat Outpost Keating — located at the bottom of three steep mountains just 14 miles from the Pakistani border — faced a constant threat of being attacked by the Taliban, putting the U.S. soldiers stationed there at significant risk. When the brass finally chose to close the base, the Taliban enemy found out and decided to make a statement."

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 24)

Trending topics

Latest classifieds