Mounting an AMP upside down?

H1PH0P
10+ year member

SF
Has anyone here mounted their AMPs unside in your car? I want to do does but I don't want to mess up my AMP so I just took a few seconds to ask just in case.

The manual doesn't say anything about this //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/help.gif.cee8f684da1ba626487a8bc51152e1ec.gif

Like underneath your rear deck, upside down or just upside down for the hell of it? It won't cool optimally mounted upside down as the heat will just rise back to the amp but if you account fo this with a fan or don't push the amp too hard and get it really hot to begin with, then it won't matter.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.