Mountain City Audio

Participant count
  • Participant list

jshak07
10+ year member

148.4 and climbing
louisville
It is right outside of Fern Creek in Mt. Washington about 10-15 mins off I-265 and Bardstwon Rd. I have dealt with them many times and they are great. They have installed my alarm/remote start, system with battery and isolator plus my deck and did an awesome job. THe guy that runs it Alan is a hell of a guy especially if you get to know him. Hes been in the business for a long time so he knows his stuff. He only has 2 installers that work everyday and they know what they are doing. Plus his prices are ALOT lower than everyone else around. He carries Orion, Memphis, Crossfire, some MTX, abd more. If you need something hit him up because he can hook you up. He also has really good deals on rims and tires.

i have since sold the amps, got a new box and going with new amp(s) and batt(s) but here is what I could dig up from what they did.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...