Mosconi and Rockford, 4 channel amps

In laymans' terms, what are the differences between these two amps?
  • Mosconi Gladen ONE 130.4
  • Rockford Fosgate Power T600-4

View more amplifier modeling in this link that you may find the best one.

Here are links that you may refer.

I mean other then power and price they are both 4 channel amps and they both will work to power RF T2652-S speakers.. So maybe I can flip a coin and pick one that way.

The Rockford has more nut, plays lower, handles lower impedance, but needs 150amps of juice, while the Mosconi needs only 40a. The Rockford is a Class AB, (better SQ), the Mosconi Class D. Both great amplifier manufacturers, but in this case the Rockford is the best choice.

Its not. Masconi is far and away a better piece of equipment than RF gear any day of the week and will sound better regardless of topology.

How do you know? Have you owned both amps?

As a matter of fact I have. If you read my signature you will notice I have experience with the Audio Systems amps as well. The Masconi is a higher end tier than the Audio Systems and the Audio Systems will **** on the RF all day in terms of power output, clarity, and sound quality.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.