Monoblock Amp with Two Sets of Terminals wired Parallel

Participant count
  • Participants list

Jgrif593

CarAudio.com Newbie
USA
I have a Skar RP-800.1D, it is a monoblock with 2 sets of speaker terminals. I know that this is for easier wiring/ more space for wires. My question is when I wire this into my DVC sub, can I just run + to +, + to +, - to -, and - to -, and would this end up as parallel wiring?

-For any wondering the sub i have is the CT Sounds Meso 8 inch

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

Okay, I'll bite. If you're going to get rear speakers, get the same ones (model type, doesn't have to be the same size) that you have up front...
GM-D9701. Used it to power a sound quality sub (Adire Brahma 15”). Was adult owned and carefully used (had a Mini DSP connected to it with a...
Check out the Down4Sound JP95 5-channel amp. It may be the 5-channel amp you are looking for.
To me.. It looks like the Allen head screws are in the terminals on the speaker inputs on the amplifier. The negative looks like its in there and...
Thanks man I’ll give it a try I’m usually pretty bad at this kind of stuff. I wasn’t sure if there was a website or something that had a picture I...

About this thread

Jgrif593

CarAudio.com Newbie
Jgrif593
USA
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from