mono amp for single sundown sd4 10

Participant count
  • Participants list
Anything ZAPCO or JL Audio.
Those are 2 of the most expensive amps on the market. I’m not denying that they are nice amps, but these are fan boy amps. Watts per dollar make them the most unfriendly amps around for budget. There are many amps that do the same watts for far less money. I ran a JL g1700 for years that I received in trade for a box build. It was nice, but it didn’t perform any better than some of the more budget friendly amps.

Those are 2 of the most expensive amps on the market. I’m not denying that they are nice amps, but these are fan boy amps. Watts per dollar make them the most unfriendly amps around for budget. There are many amps that do the same watts for far less money. I ran a JL g1700 for years that I received in trade for a box build. It was nice, but it didn’t perform any better than some of the more budget friendly amps.
Yes I can understand that as the law of dimishing returns dictates this.

Give me a budget to start with and I might be able to find something, I just don't think you'll find a reasonably priced 5 channel that will be able to push that SD-4 though.

Focal fpx 5x1200. 750x1 @ 2ohm 120x4 @ 2ohms
Nvx vad11005. For the price range on the amp, max I'll spend is $800 but of course cheaper is better

Last edited:
No i didnt actually. I enjoy placing my e-dick everywhere.

Good job buddy, keep on spamming your post count to provide such well thought out contributions to the thread.

I was planning on installing hertz hsk comps set but now I'm open to suggestions

I think you're set with the Hertz, in that price range I'd go back to recommending CDT and their ES-62i. In my experience you tend to get what you pay for when it comes to component speakers. CDT/Hertz/Focal. I just recommend CDT as it has worked great in my F-body.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.