10+ year member
May 19, 2008
F*ck me

Buck

Why so Sirius?
5,000+ posts
10+ year member
May 19, 2008
What they’ve done is destroy people’s immune systems with the covid shots, because the mass production of spike proteins by the cells of the vaccinated means the immune systems are worn down by constantly having to fight continuously against the spikes, especially after multiple injections.

Now, “magically”, we’re seeing all cause mortality rates through the roof, and all of these other serious diseases are breaking out.

I am not a doctor, just a dude with only time on my hands. I literally have nothing but time and a pretty decent intelligence level and a very high perception level. I would strongly suggest, in my mind, not take to MRNA, due to it being experimental nature, and the fact the MRNA is used, also, for direct genetic modifications of cells.

It seems to me the MRNA mass vaccination programs world-wide are compromising the immune systems and overall health of vaccinated individuals, and that’s opening up the door for breakouts of all types of diseases, because the mass vaccinated have severely damaged and compromised immune systems.

Best of luck.

• Thanks
Reactions: audiobaun

Buck

Why so Sirius?
5,000+ posts
10+ year member
May 19, 2008
Was sudden adult death syndrome even a thing before we were illegally forced to take these experimental shots? Just think about it…young men having heart attacks…blood clots…all that stuff

‘In recent weeks, media outlets around the world have started highlighting a medical phenomenon called “sudden adult death syndrome,” or SADS, in what appears to be a clear effort to obscure the reality of COVID jab deaths.’

Just stop falling for their mind-bending lies.

If you think the gov has your best health in their interest, I’ve got beach front property on the moon to sell you.

Buck

Why so Sirius?
5,000+ posts
10+ year member
May 19, 2008

Buck

Why so Sirius?
5,000+ posts
10+ year member
May 19, 2008
This is too good to be real. They say there’s unexpected symptoms, and a lot of cases seem to be deeply tied to homosexuality.

‘Some patients reported pain in or around the anus and rectum, rectal bleeding, proctitis (painful inflammation of the rectum lining), or the feeling of needing a bowel movement even though the bowels are empty.’

‘Monkeypox cases have been disproportionately reported among men who have sex with men, prompting health authorities to expand vaccine access to people at high risk.’

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣👌

When is the clownpox coming?

• Love
Reactions: audiobaun

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Latest threads

Latest classifieds