modern society is satanic!

honkyg

uncle ofay da kracka
10+ year member
i function just fine, it's everyone else with a problem coming to terms with theories and facts that they refuse to comprehend as it does not align wirth their world view.

pardon my absence of an arbitrary comma and the addition of an extra letter, herr goebbels... seig heil!
oops, did it again

The_Quiet_One

CarAudio.com Elite
Sep 6, 2009
Sprocket
I'm curious to the motor as he theory is seems sound.https://www.google.com/patents/US4151431
'A permanent magnet may be considered a superconductor as the electron flow therein does not cease, and is without resistance'

There's the gotcha buddy. It's click bait until we have room temp superconductors, but at that point we are already at fusion which is more easily scaled for our infrastructure.

honkyg

uncle ofay da kracka
10+ year member
now you are speaking REBEL...
i can only wish the south won the war, frankly.

I think lover boy found his soul mate....
joel's harmless,.. he just likes to fnck with everyone all the time.

I prefer to invoke you maybe I cna extract SOMETHING out the conversation. You ever seen the horward Johnson permanent magnet motor?
i know the science and have seen quite a few examples, but no magnet is permanent, per-se,.. a magnet just transfers energy, it doesnt produce it. it will run out of flux eventually after a few hundred years, but harnessing and concentrating it to do work will yield a thorn in energy companies sides.

hell, this planet is a permanent magnet motor. tesla almost gave us it's energy for free, but jp morgan defunded his work and took all patents from him so no one can continue it.

OP
Papermaker85

Papermaker85

Banned
Dec 15, 2006
New orleans LA
i can only wish the south won the war, frankly.

joel's harmless,.. he just likes to fnck with everyone all the time.

i know the science and have seen quite a few examples, but no magnet is permanent, per-se,.. a magnet just transfers energy, it doesnt produce it. it will run out of flux eventually after a few hundred years, but harnessing and concentrating it to do work will yield a thorn in energy companies sides.

hell, this planet is a permanent magnet motor. tesla almost gave us it's energy for free, but jp morgan defunded his work and took all patents from him so no one can continue it.
The universe works on tbe same concept essentially.

Super conducting core etc etc..

Im harmless untill you **** me off then your face is broken. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

The_Quiet_One

CarAudio.com Elite
Sep 6, 2009
Sprocket
The universe works on tbe same concept essentially.Super conducting core etc etc..

Im harmless untill you **** me off then your face is broken. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif
So why don't you make a free energy source?

Also last I checked the center of the universe is constantly changing if you're talking about its geometric center. Hubble's law coupled with relativistic effects on space/time make figuring that out hell. Elevate your thoughts past a rank 2 tensor and quit circle jerking each other.

OP
Papermaker85

Papermaker85

Banned
Dec 15, 2006
New orleans LA
So why don't you make a free energy source?
Also last I checked the center of the universe is constantly changing if you're talking about its geometric center. Hubble's law coupled with relativistic effects on space/time make figuring that out hell. Elevate your thoughts past a rank 2 tensor and quit circle jerking each other.
circle jerk? **** man I kinda fucked with it but i needed a coil as a "booster" that would fire to overcome the opposing counter field. pretty easy to do honestly Via PWM..

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest posts

Latest classifieds